In today’s fast–moving world, content loading speed plays an important role in how users perceive a brand on the Internet. Low speed not only leads to a negative user experience but also ends up with audiences bouncing right away and prefer browsing other faster websites to fulfill their requirements. Therefore, it is crucial to make sure your content on either website, mobile application, or streaming platform is delivered smoothly to the audiences and a seamless user experience. Here are the top 5 free tools that we recommend using to make sure you are delivering fast and smooth content.
Top 5 Free Website Speed Tests
- Ookla’s Speed Test: One of the first broadband speed tests and provides insights into download and upload speeds.
- Netflix’s Fast.com: Designed to test the connection between a personal device and Netflix’s CDN networks
- Stadia Speed Test: Designed for the Stadia Gaming platform.
- Comcast Xfinity xFi Speed Test: Most popular choice in North America
- FCC’s Speed Test: Best speed test app
If you’re not leveraging CDN for content acceleration, you may find inconsistent speed performance of your content across the globe. As an innovative CDN provider, BaishanCloud specializes in China and SEA CDN with 1000+ PoPs globally to accelerate websites, applications, and streaming content to elevate user experience. Connect with the BaishanCloud Content Acceleration Expert to boost your website today!